• Log In
Videos and Podcasts
- Create phonics phones to build fluency, comprehension, and confidence
- Teach grammar in the context of social studies
- Play "Rhymin´ Simon" to improve listening kids´ skills
- Real Teacher Reviews: Giggles in the Middle
- Master storyteller Brett Dillingham performs "Raven Day"
- Make a Pony Tail Band Book from The Bag Ladies Videobag
- Why teach with hands-on projects?
- Gary Dulabaum performs "My Teacher Thinks He's Elvis"
- How can you use graphic novels to teach literacy?
- Use wikis to teach writing in the classroom
- Content-area writing activity: Make constellation trading cards
- Tech facilitator Steve Johnson explains "digital footprints"
- Watch the Spudbuster get kids off the couch and into action!
- Make your own "Snipper Critters" with "Trash to Treasures Teacher" Mary Dall
- "The Blizzard Wizard" read by Nile Stanley
- "The Undertoe" voice and guitar by Nile Stanley
- Learn how any parents can get their children ready to read with Cathy Puett Miller (from Don McCauley's "Children Authors Show")
- Cathy Puett Miller models engaged, interactive read-alouds with "Get Ready to Learn Mom" Stacey Kannenberg
- "Spudbuster" from Performance Literacy Through Storytelling
- Cathy Puett Miller gives tips on building a literacy-rich home